Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 27: Pets

 Meet our kids pets, Rosko & Laci


We adopted Rosko from PetSmart in Elyria, OH on October 18, 2005 when he was 3 months old.  He and I didn't hit it off very well, I was ready to send him back to PetSmart after about a week of him attacking me and hiding behind the couch.  It didn't take him long to warm up to me and we became great buds.  I call him my bubby.  He loves to cuddle with me and if he wants attention...or treats he isn't shy about letting you know.
Rosko playing the day after we got him<3



 

After a few months with Rosko we decided he needed a little playmate.  On February 13, 2006 we adopted 1 year old Laci.  She was found outside with a litter of kittens, all of whom were adopted before she was.  She and Rosko hated eachother at first but then they began to play and such.  She's her own person cat who likes to keep to herself, only coming downstairs to eat and get some love from Kenzie or whoever else will pet her.



 I love these cats like they're my own children and I thank God everyday for bringing them into our lives<3
 






2 comments:

  1. You know I sometimes forget you have cats. I think I have seen them a total of maybe 2 times out of the many I have been over to your place lol.

    ReplyDelete