Monday, November 29, 2010

'Tis the Season...already?

Where on earth has the time gone?  I can't believe it's almost December already!  Got most of our Christmas decorations up, just need to get a few more things.


And we got Kenzie's Christmas dress. Isn't it adorable?!?!

I can't wait for her to wear it :-)  We have most of our shopping done, too, just need a few more things more Kenz then we'll be all done.  Hopefully she'll like what we got her.  She doesn't play with many of her toys now which makes it all the harder to buy her things.  Crazy kid :-p
Made my Christmas cards yesterday.  I'm on the ball this year lol.  I used this picture: 
We took a lot more but this was the only one Kenzie was smiling in.  I had to bounce her to get her to smile. She's starting to hate having her picture taken.  Will that stop me?  No. 
Are you all ready for Christmas?  Would love to see your pics :-)


1 comment:

  1. We came close to having the same dress for our girls lol. But I decided on a white and red one in the end.

    ReplyDelete