Thursday, January 6, 2011

Losing Weight & Feeling Great!

Well, it's January 6th and I'm still going strong on my lifestyle change!  Even though I've been sick with, what I'm hoping is only, a cold and I've been coughing, sneezing & sniffling, I've been working out at least an hour every day!  I'm SO proud of myself!!!  I told everyone I was serious about losing weight and becoming healthy and I meant every word of that.  Where do I get my motivation, you ask?
Right here:
Mackenzie has really given me a new look on life and really a purpose in this world.  I want to be around for her and I don't want her to be embarrassed by me...well...at least my weight :-p
Wondering how I'm doing it?  Here's a look into my daily routine:

Get up with Kenzie
Eat a bowl of oatmeal or Special K cereal
Drink a glass of water or skim milk
Do a 30 minute workout
Play with Kenzie
Housework
Put Kenzie down for a nap
Give Kenzie lunch
Lunch for myself: Tuna on whole wheat & 20 vegetable crackers with a glass of water
Do the "Just Sweat" on Just Dance 2
Play with Kenzie
Make supper (I'm not really strict of what I make, I just watch my portions)
Play with Kenzie some more.
Mess around online
Bed

Exciting, eh?  I've also limited myself to not eating past 6pm.  And I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.  Any questions, comments, words of encouragement, or advice please let me know!  Hope you're all keeping your New Year's resolutions!!!  YOU CAN DO IT!!!  Put your back into it.  Sorry, I had to lol Catch ya later.



3 comments:

  1. We will be M.I.L.F.s lol we will have to find other ways to make our girls say "no they are not our mothers" lol. As always woman Love you guys and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started a diet too.....and I plan on following it on my blog....For me it's a lifestyle change......I use to live to eat.....now I eat to live. Best of luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Angee! I've made mine a lifestyle change too. I lived on fast food! Now I've complete cut it out of my life, along with pop. Best of luck to you, too!

    ReplyDelete