Friday, January 28, 2011

Where have I been?

Sorry I haven't written in forever.  I get sidetracked very easily :-p  What's new in my neck of the woods?  Well,  I'm still doing well with my "diet."  I've lost 14 lbs so far, just by cutting calories & cutting out pop.
This week has been a crazy one for us.  Steve's grandpa passed away Monday night at the age of 96.  We had gone to visit him 3 hours before he passed. Very glad we decided to go because no one would have been by his side.  Steve & I also caught colds.  His is pretty much gone but mine is in full force.  Hoping I can at least get this coughing under control before the funeral tomorrow.
Kenzie's doing well.  She had her 18 month check-up this past Tuesday (yes, she'll be 19 months tomorrow) and she's healthy & thriving.  She is short & skinny though :-p  36 percentile in height & 38 percentile in weight.
Well, I'm going to go for now. Stay tuned, I may have some interesting news to share with you all soon :-)  Or am I just saying that to get you to read my blog? hahaha I guess you'll just have to find out!
Here is Steve, Kenzie & Steve's mom with his grandpa 1 month before he passed. RIP Stanley!!!

1 comment: