Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18 - Something you regret

I definitely regret being the person I was in high school.  I portrayed myself as an uber-nerd and was a total backstabber to my friends.  I was way too quiet and never stood up for myself.  I definitely wasn't the person I wanted to be, that's for sure.  I always wanted to be involved and hang out with the "in" crowd.  Who doesn't, though?  I wish I would've taken more time for myself rather than trying to please others.  I also regret letting myself get as big as I am.  I NEVER imagined me being this weight, but I met my husband and got too comfortable with him.  I'm one of those people who need a push to get me going, otherwise I just dream of doing something, but never do it.  Hopefully I can get started on some major weight loss so I'm not regretting not being able to be the mother and wife I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment