Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19 - Something You Miss

There are actually quite a few things I miss.
* Living in Wellington.  It was such a nice, small, quiet, conservative town. I loved it there, but we had to move back to my hometown for jobs.
* My old place of work.  I loved everyone (well almost everyone) there and even though it was 3rd shift we always had a great time.
* Seeing friends on a regular basis.  Now I really don't see anyone outside my family unless I go to Wal-Mart, Kroger, or run into a couple classmates in Mansfield.
* Being pregnant.  That was honestly the happiest time in my life!  I absolutely loved being pregnant.  Of course, I didn't have any morning sickness :-p  And I love love love having Kenzie here with me now, I just can't wait to be able to give her a sibling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment