Monday, February 7, 2011

Quite Possibly TMI

Reader discretion is advised.  So, while I was pregnant with Mackenzie I had NO morning sickness.  Just a wee bit nausea at night for the first couple weeks, but that was it.  Well, this pregnancy is a whole new ball game.  I'm not throwing up and I'm not feeling too nauseous.  I'm just stuck on the toilet ALL day and ALL night.  I think you know what I mean.  This has been going on for over a week now so it has to be the pregnancy.  Has anyone else dealt with this symptom?  I can't think of anything I ate that would cause it...especially to go on this long.  I'm eating much healthier this time than last.  It's an extreme annoyance, but I think I prefer it over the throwing up. 
If you've experienced this, or know someone who has, please give me advice on how to control it lol  Thank you much :-)




1 comment:

  1. i had it at the end of my pregnancy and about 4 weeks post-pardum. i ate and it took 10 minutes to exit my body....for real! sometimes pregnancy can cause colitis (inflammation of the colon)...i had to take antibiotics and it went away. the good thing about mine was...that's how i lost almost all of my baby weight. good luck :)

    ReplyDelete