Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ultra-safe and-Sound

Yesterday I FINALLY got the ultrasound we had been waiting for.  Turns out, I was right on the money on the due date...October 10, 2011!  But, due to repeat c-section, our little bean will be here Sept. 27th or 28th :-)
Here's what he/she looks like now:
 
Heartbeat was 148 and everything looks a-okay!  Now,  fetus bean is okay, but mama is not.  My nausea's been through the roof!  24/7...never a break.  Started about a week ago and hasn't let up.  I haven't thrown up, yet, but I kinda wish I would instead of just feeling like I'm going to all the live long day.  With Mackenzie, it was the "perfect" pregnancy.  I only had slight nausea at night for a couple weeks in the beginning, no big deal, and the usual wanting to sleep all the time, but that was nothing compared to how I feel with this one.  It's really kickin' my butt, that's for sure. Well, I'm heading off of here. Hope you're all doing well :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment